Atlanta Asphalt Paving Company
We know that you have several options when hiring a company for any service. However, with something as important as asphalt paving, you need to ensure you get the right team on your side to help you. When you need help, we encourage you to reach out to our team and learn how we can help you. Here are some of the things that set us apart from the rest:
- We continuously train to ensure we provide you with the best care possible. We make sure we use the best equipment and materials while also providing the excellence you need to feel confident in the final result.
- We care about what we do. As such, we only want to ensure you get the best services possible with your needs and goals in mind.
- We go above and beyond when you need it most so that you never have to worry about what comes next.
Is Asphalt Paving Expensive?
Whether you own a home or business, you want to ensure that your property looks as good as possible and will last for years to come. One of the best services you can look for is asphalt paving. You may be asking, though, is asphalt paving expensive? The truth is, it depends. The national average varies from about $7 to $13 per square foot based on the costs for materials and labor. As such, the final costs will always depend on the size of the job. However, it’s important to remember that you always get what you paid for. Hiring the right team to help you is crucial so that you can feel confident in the finished product.
At Atlanta Asphalt Paving Company, you get experts who care about getting the job done right. We have numerous years of experience helping customers throughout the Atlanta area get the results they need. We focus on providing excellence in everything we do while also treating you and your property with the utmost respect. We want to ensure that you are completely satisfied with the job we do, so we always listen to your goals. Our experts are here for you and ready to bring your vision to life. Below, we will answer some of the common questions we receive and explain how we might be able to help you.
Call us today to discuss your needs!
Get a Quote Today
Call for a Free No-Obligation Quote
When you need asphalt paving services in Atlanta, it helps to speak with an expert who can provide you with a wide range of services. Our team consists of experts who can help you with numerous jobs, including the following:
This is a perfect service for anyone looking to add practical needs to their property while also reinforcing their driveway. We can put asphalt down and ensure it is good to last for many years to come.
If your current asphalt encounters a problem (such as a break or crack), our team can provide you with the repair services you need to get everything back to normal.
Parking Lot Striping
If you own a business and need to mark spots, we’ve got you covered. Parking lot striping is one of the many services we offer to ensure you have a professional look at your property.
If you have a crack in your asphalt, you might need help to get it fixed. Our team can seal the crack to prevent any further issues from occurring and keep your asphalt safe.
Our team knows that you have needs, and you want to get the best team possible to help you. We have spent years perfecting our craft, and we still continue to learn so that when you call us, you get nothing but excellence on your side.
We Encourage You to Contact Our Team Today
If you have asphalt paving needs in Atlanta, our team is here and ready to help you. Let our team guide you and bring your vision to life. We want to help you with all of the services you need when you need them most. Our goal is to provide you with excellent services and treat you and your property with the utmost respect. Let our team help you when you need it most, and we’ll get the job done right. If you’re ready to get started, call our team today and speak with us about your needs.
Get a free quote Today
What Are 3 Types of Asphalt?
Did you know that there are three types of asphalt? Choosing the right option for you is essential, but you don’t have to make the decision on your own. You should work with an expert who can explain what they are and how they best suit your property. Below, we’ll tell you about the three different options, but even then, we would prefer to discuss your needs with you to determine what works best for your situation.
- Hot asphalt: This is the most common asphalt that you will see on properties. It works at a high temperature and is a permanent solution for installation or repairs. However, it’s something that you need to use immediately after you get it so that it doesn’t cool too quickly. Once it cools, it’s more difficult to work with.
- UPM: This is a cold mix asphalt that you can use for a permanent fix. It’s perfect for any weather condition and can repair essentially any situation. A good thing about UPM asphalt is people can start walking on it as soon as it has been compacted.
- MC Cold Mix: This is another cold mix, but unlike the other two types of asphalt, it should not be used for permanent fixes. Instead, it’s a good option for temporary situations. It should not be walked on immediately, and it might break down in areas of high traffic.
Choosing the right asphalt for your situation is important. Make sure you speak with someone on our team about your options, and we will be there to help you!
Is Asphalt the Same as Paving?
Pavement has a very specific purpose. The way that it’s laid and the materials are perfect for people who need to walk without slipping. However, asphalt is designed for vehicle use. It’s a strong material that can withstand heavy weights for many years. With the right asphalt, you can have your property ready for high rates of traffic that will last for years to come. Before you make a decision, it’s best to speak with an expert.
We suggest that if you’re trying to have a driveway, you should choose asphalt for the reasons above. With the right care, your driveway will maintain its strength over the years and provide your property with an amazing feature.